"On 17 Dec 2011 at about 1800hrs, a male customer suddenly started to vomit. He collapsed to the floor and appeared to grasp for air. He was seemingly choked on the food and looked like having a fit seizure. Almost immediately some members of the public, including Mr Teoh, attended to him. The latter immediately called the ambulance and together with some other guys tried to revive the man who was by now become unconscious. The ambulance came shortly and Mr Teoh provided the background situation and even volunteered to accompany the man to the hospital. He went as far as to locate and inform the man's family member. Initially, we thought that Mr Teoh was a friend of the man and therefore attended to him. But when we learnt that he was your employee, we were most impressed because of his civic-mindedness and timely intervention had probably saved the man." Hats o¬ to you for bringing up the spirit of Koufu! You are a very good example to the rest of the people of Koufu. Keep it up!